Family Resource & Youth Services Centers
Family support programs thrive in a community where resources, leadership and caring come together in response to real problems and real opportunities. Our mission is to enhance students' abilities to succeed in school by assisting kids and their families with access to community programs.
Family Resource Centers offer:
- Assistance with after-school care for ages 4 to 12.
- Health and education services for assistance with full-time child care for 2- and 3-year-olds, new and expectant mothers.
- Education to enhance parenting skills and education for preschool parents and their children.
- Support and training for day-care providers.
- Health service and referrals to health agencies.
Youth Services Centers offer:
- Health service and referrals to community health and social agencies.
- Employment counseling, training and placement for youth.
- Summer and part-time job development for youths.
- Substance abuse services or referrals.
- Family crisis and mental health services or referrals.
Kentucky Cabinet for Health and Family Services
Bourbon Central - Danita Earlywine - firstname.lastname@example.org - 895-987-2195
Can Ridge Elementary and North Middletown - Lesley Brown - email@example.com - CR 859-987-2106
Bourbon County Middle School - Lisa Doyle - 859-987-2189 firstname.lastname@example.org
Bourbon County High School - Jennifer Sykes - 859-987-2185 email@example.com
FR/YSC Advisory Council Meetings 2020-2021
September 25, 2020
November 20, 2020
January 22, 2021
March 26, 2021
May 28, 2021
Meetings are currently conducted through Zoom.